September 29, 2012

Velvet Nails Trend








Hello guys,

I'm sure most of you have heard about velvet nails.. right? well I saw a few pictures on instagram.. and I thought why not write a post about it, although I don't usually post about beauty stuff.

After caviar nails trend, velvet nails have become the next hot trend.. and I'm loving it!! would love to try it one day especially Ciate nail polish.. they are pretty much amazing!!




All you have to do is to follow the steps on the Ciate kit which is to paint your nails as usual, and then sprinkle the fibers of velvet over while they’re still wet.. easy right!

So, what do you think of this trend? have you tried it??



Images: google search, ciate.co.uk 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sincerely, Eman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig