September 9, 2012

The best dressed of 2012 VMAs (MTV)


Rihanna 

Miley Cyrus in Emilio Pucci gown

 Taylor Swift in a J. Mendel suit and top,
 Tom Ford shoes and Lorraine Schwartz jewels

Katy Perry in Elie Saab gown

Pink in Stella McCartney gown

So as I always do, here are my picks for the best dressed of this year VMAs awards, many stars have rocked the red carpet!! my eyes went directly to Rihanna!! she looked so elegant with her new hair cut & the all white gown.
Loved how miley went for a rock& roll look & I'm starting to like her hair cut.. Taylor has surprised me for sure by wearing a chic white suit!
The rest looked very beautiful like Katy & Pink..

What's your favorite look?


lots of love
Sincerely,
emma
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sincerely, Eman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig