August 13, 2012

The mini fashion show of the Olympics closing ceremony


Spice Girls
The Fashion Show





Hello Lovies

I'm sure we all watched the closing ceremony of the olympics last night.. and I thought it was EPIC!. I was honestly waiting for the performance of the Spice Girls since it was announced.. They stole the show! best part of the ceremony & remined of my childhood.
What came to surprise me the most was the mini fashion show! The british supermodels ROCKED the runaway including Kate Moss & Naomi Cambell, they were wearing gorgeous gold gowns by Alexander McQueen followed by few models as well.

So glad that they have included the world of British fashion & modelling, don't you agree with me?


lots of love:)
Sincerely,
emma..


Source: elleuk.com
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sincerely, Eman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig