August 21, 2012

For the love of H&M

For the love of H&M <3

For the love of H&M  done by (me) ms-emma



Get the look:

H&M wrap around dress, $31 / H&M blazer, $47 / H&M leather shoulder bag, $47 / H&M plastic bangle, $6.26


Hello everyone,

Again with polyvore but this time is all about H&M, I LOVE H&M -as many of you do- and since we still have few weeks left till summer officially ends and a new season to arrive, I decided to do a little bit of shopping at polyvore and then creating a a cute little outfit which is perfect for the the summer.
I totally loved the yellow blazer but the other day when I went to the store I only found the red one :(  the red blazer is nice but I'm more into the yellow. what do think??

P.S Don't forget to follow me on Polyvore (HERE) .



lots of love
Sincerely,
emma..
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sincerely, Eman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig