October 31, 2015

Last Summer

Strawberry lemonade in Malibu
Hi, I can't believe tomorrow is November 1st!! which means only two months left for 2016! time is flying! anyways, last summer I had an amazing summer with my friends since I have only one summer class.. I was lucky enough to spend it in the west coast and I visited few new places like Malibu, Laguna beach and Irvine and couple of exiting places in Los Angeles.. I'll leave you with the pictures.

مرحبا.. تصدقون انو دخلنا بشهر نوفمبر!! يعني باقي بالضبط شهرين على ٢٠١٦! المهم اليوم حطيت صور عن اجازه الصيف اللي فاتت ووين رحت للي حاب يزور لوس انجلوس.. الصيف كان عندي وقت اكثر
لانه اخذت كلاس واحد بالجامعة و قررت استمتع مع صديقاتي قبل الخريف وبدايه الدراسه. اغلب الوقت كنا بلوس انجلوس والشاطئ ورحنا مدن 
 قريبه من لوس انجلوس زي مالبو و لاجونا بيتش.. اتركم مع الصور

In & Out is a must have in California!
Venice beach for swimming and biking 
Urban lights at LACMA
Bottega Louise restaurant in Downtown LA is my fave.. & don't forget to grab their delicious macarons!
Avocado & watermelon salad at the Standard hotel in LA
Bouchon bakery in Beverly Hills
beautiful sunset at Malibu beach
*Most of the pictures from my Instagram @sincerelyeman
Share:

14 comments

  1. All the food looks so yummy!! Loved the pictures x

    lina-khalifa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaah yes!! gotta miss LA! great shots! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes time is really flying by this year! Still feels like it has just begun :D
    Love the photos, I definetely want to visit those places (or the US in general)! I'd be happy if you stop by at my blog. I recently started blogging about my life in Ibiza, fashion and lifestyle :)

    xx Tara
    www.tarasemira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.. and I really would love to visit Ibiza one day!

      Delete
  4. Love L.A llove the pics!! <3 <3

    xo xo
    Marina
    http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2015/11/iconic.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so beautiful! Great job!

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures!! Yummy food!!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! These pictures look amazing! Wish it was summer now...
    Love, elisabethmae.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sincerely, Eman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig