November 13, 2015

L’Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Illuminators



Hi guys! I just got these two recently form Target and I love it! I've been looking for cheaper highlighters and I came across them, but I didn't buy them the right away, I went home and searched and watched Youtube videos and I loved the results. Then the next day I went back I bought them, they are three shades for every skin tone "Ice", "Rose", and "Golden". At first I wanted to get the rose but it was way too pink for me so I got Golden liquid & powder. This liquid highlighter is for peachy and yellow undertones and it's highly pigmented, and you also mix them with your foundation to get a glow look. The powder glow illuminator is a little bit powdery for me so what I do is to put a little bit on the liquid to stay longer. 

مرحبا. كنت ادور من فتره على اضاءات ارخص ومتوفره عندنا بصيدليات امريكا, فلقيت اضاءه سائله وبودره من لوريال بس طبعا قبل ما اشتريتها رجعت و شفت فيديوهات و ريفيوز من اليوتيوبور وعليها مدح من الاجانب فقررت اشتريهم. الحلو فيهم ان في ٣ الوان على حسب لون البشره: "ايس" هذه من اسمها بيضه مره وماتنفعلنا, وفي "روز" جميله الاضاءه بس حسيتها مره بينك علي, و"جولدن" وهي اللي شريتها مع الباودر.. لونها مايل للذهبي او المشمشي و تنفع للصيف بس مشكلتهم حبات الشيمر كبيره  فحبيت السائله اكثر, الالوان هنا. بالنسبه لي احط شوي من الاضاءه وفوقها البودر عشان تثبت او تخلطينه مع الفاونيشين. اسعارهم تقريبا 51 ريال

Share:

9 comments

© Sincerely, Eman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig